Wattle Woman would like to assure you that all health protection measures to preserve a safe environment have been taken for our tribe by strictly following the guidance set by the Australian Government.
Caring for your Wattle Woman earrings is very easy and important.
• To remove your earrings from the backing card or off your ears, carefully slide the earring back from the main stud. Try to not flex or bend clay too heavily, remember these are handmade and require a little extra care.
• It’s best to store your earrings in a dry place, preferably on display, especially our dangles range.
• Polymer clay products don’t go well when exposed to water, so keep your Wattle Woman products dry at all times.
• To clean gently wipe over with a damp cloth and please avoid liquids like perfumes and body lotions as this will compromise and discolour your Wattle Woman products.
• If you have followed these instructions and you find your products are not meeting our high standards please contact us directly.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange earrings for hygiene reasons.