By Lili Jacobsen
Series: Healing to Bloom (2 of 3)
Size: 30.5cm x 30.5cm
Medium: Acrylic Paint on Canvas
The ‘Healing to Bloom’ Painting Series represents my recent spiritual growth spurt as I have navigated through dealing with childhood trauma, change in my environment and relationships and subsequently finally allowing myself the room to bloom.
This painting symbolises tending to the garden of my mind. Although hard work takes getting my hands dirty with the worms and snails, the reward and benefit brings great fruits and abundance and allows me to tap into a higher state of creative being. The three rivers water represent prosperity, life and new beginnings to all it touches. Keeping the garden of my mind tidy and pruned allows me the room to bloom.
All Paintings in this Collection are Original Artworks and not prints or reproductions.
• Price is for Stretched and Unframed Canvas to allow you to have it framed your own way.
• Paintings are sent packaged safely in bubble wrap and thick double walled card.
• FREE Postage Australia-wide for all Paintings purchased.
• All paintings are done on fabric canvas.
• A signed Certificate of Authenticity and Didactic will also be provided with each painting